THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 4

I'm Under the Weather, Just Like the World

There is a fog over the Greater Birmingham area. It's been hanging around the past week or so. This morning I couldn't see two blocks ahead it was so low and thick. The other day, I came over Doug Baker Blvd and couldn't see the top of the mountain, it was eerie.

I'm so tired. I may have slept 4 hours in the last 48, 6 1/2 in the last 72. Yes, I've been busy with work and I pulled an all-nighter with some girlfriends Friday night, but it's a deeper problem than just being busy. I, like the city I live in, have a fog hanging low and thick. I can not see the next or the last moves and something in that makes me cringe to the deepest level and I just can't put my heart to rest.

Thankfully though, my body can't quite handle the level of restlesness that my heart has become accustomed to, and soon will crash whether I like it or not. Tyler's totally right, I do need a day off. Call it a mental health day -- sleep in till 9 in the afternoon (good song btw).



I bought a new dress today. It's soft and rusty orange colored and makes me feel like even more of a redhead. I see the beginning of a long and beautiful friendship. Ha... if my other dresses could talk... Gosh --I'm glad they can't. Oh me.

Now I'm just delirious. I'm going to post this before I decide on titling it something stupid.

0 comments: