THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 1

Written Over A Year Ago

I was tired, but willing to keep trying. Check.
I was world weary, but determined to beat it. Check.
I wasn't in a relationship and I was set on not being in one till I was ready for the last one.Ok, so that one failed miserabley.

I'd do it again. In fact, chances are I probably will.

This year, no resolutions. I'm just going to keep living one day at a time. I'm going to keep reminding myself to breathe in and out. I'm not going to make promises I won't keep. I'm just going to let go and let God.

Let go of my ideas of what should be and let God direct what is.
Let go of my wants and let God places the desires in my heart.
Let go of my personal bubble of space and let God get all up in my business.

January 1st is a good a day as any to start, though I should have started long ago.
It's just time.

0 comments: