THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 5

Be Careful With Me

All the girls working overtime
Telling you everything is fine
All the girls in the beauty shops
Girls' tongues catching the raindrops

All the girls that you'll never see
Forever a mystery
All the girls with their secret ways
All the girls who have gone astray

Be careful how you bend me
Be careful where you send me
Careful how you end me
Be careful with me


There's something to be said for being thought of as delicate. Something wonderful and endearing when there's someone who feels you need protecting. Even more wonderful when they take it upon themselves. I've never been crazy about the word precious, especially not when it's describing me, but today I wouldn't mind someone walking me through a crowd with their hand at my back.

Maybe it's all the Patty Griffin I've been listening to recently or the red housewife heels I'm wearing today, but whatever it is makes me want to bake pies and pack someone's lunch.


I'm the weirdest 19 year old on the planet.

0 comments: