THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 2

Who Wouldn't Want a Devestatingly Handsome, Corny, Jesus-Loving British Cowboy?

One of these days I hope I'm completely swept off my feet by someone who knows what they're doing with a broom. He'd better have a good catching arm too, because I fall pretty hard and fast.

Over the last couple of weeks I've been thinking about what I want in my future husband - revising the list. I've decided that I'm done trying to make it easier on the prospective suitors. If he's the right one, he won't quit easy and I won't have to adjust the list much to tailor fit him. And if that's not the case then I'll find out soon enough - but for now I'm sticking with my requirements.

Whoever-He-Is will:
~Love and fear the Lord
~Love his family
~Be a strong spiritual leader
~Know who I am, what I'm about and love me both because of and in spite of it all
~Be humble
~Be compassionate and generous
~Be gentle
~Be willing to admit failures and seek wise counsel
~Have control of his temper
~Understand that I'm not perfect, and won't be on this earth
~Long for the kingdom to come, and to glorify God in this one
~Have a heart for missions (across the street and the sea)
~Have a servant's heart
~Hope for children and long for the opportunities to be a loving, godly father
~Is wise with his resources
~Recognize how difficult I am to deal with, love it and embrace it with all his heart
~Make me go weak in the knees from time to time

It won't hurt if he:
~is devestatingly handsome
~is musically inclined or gifted
~reads real boks
~is corny (I'm looking for corny in my life)
~enjoys a good black and white movie (Disney too...)
~is athletic - or at least tries
~is the type to pick my favorite flowers instead of buy me roses
~writes letters (or anything at all really)

Bonus points if he:
~happens to be a cowboy
~has a cute foreign accent
~is financially comfortable
~wants to travel
~wants to live in the country

This is fun.. I'm gonna think about him more often.

0 comments: