THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 23

This, Not So Little, Light of Mine

Confusion. Truth.
Lack of Consistency. Hypocrisy. Lack of Obedience.
Grace.
Loving someone.
Anguish. Mercy.
Hope. Trust.
An entirely different kind of love than the one mentioned previously.
Peace.

I'm finding it hard to express things in complete sentances. I guess this is what I'm like when I'm really and truely overwhelmed.

There's no cookie cutter answer. A friend said it very clearly -- find what is truth and do what is right in light of that truth.

I surrender. I'm not even going to try. I can't do this. I can't do anything, I've never done anything good in my whole life. There has been nothing of me that is good. Not. One. Thing.

Let's assume that someone who is good will not throw someone they love under a bus.

God is in control.God is good, God loves me & I know that is truth.I am not in control. I am not good, I am redeemed. God can do all things, and God does do all things well. Even when I am overwhelmed. That, is also truth. Truth that I have heard, seen, felt and even been a part of.

In light of this truth I will not fear. In light of this truth I will not pretend that I have any power or ability to "fix" this, or any, situation or person. In light of this truth I will trust that God, who is good, will not throw me under the bus.

And I will walk in this light.

1 comments:

Rick said...

Trust in God, and remember where there are no footprints in the sand. Your light is shining.