THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 15

Five Guys Theme

I sold my soul to a burger join
8 days a week I am countin' coins
And sweepin' the floors in time
Some day this resteraunt will be mine

Yes, I sold my soul to a burger place
See me topping sandwiches "All the Way"
So you can quickly and casually dine
See, someday this resteraunt will be mine

Oh, I sold my soul to a burger grill
50 hours this week and I'm flippin' still
I make a mean Little Bacon Cheese
One day this all will belong to me

Now I've sold my soul to burgers and fries
Dropping multiple baskets at the same time
Would you like Cajun seasoning
See, one day this all will belong to me

My heart and souls in this burger store
I can run every station with a line to the door
If I could I'd be workin for free
'Cause one day this all will belong to me

Yeah, We sold our soulds to a burger joint
And if you can't seem to see the point
We'll still be doin just fine
Yeah someday this resteraunt will be mine
Yes, one day this all will belong to me
Oh Some day, one day it's mine

0 comments: