THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 26

How He Would Have Said It

Everyone has their own little traditions. Some people put marshmallows on top, others prefer crunched cereal. Boys like football and girls cook and play with babies all day. I had a friend who used to go to a nursing home and sit with her grandmother's old best friend.

We skipped mine this year. I don't know if it was because everyone was so full or if we were deciding between an ornament swap or handmade things for Christmas, but we skipped it completely. I'm sort of glad because I'm really just not sure how I would have possibly answered it this year.

So because I don't know how to answer the question that was never asked or even mentioned, I'll let someone else answer for me.

Tonight's Prayer by: Mattie J.T. Stepanek
Dear God,
Thank you for brothers, and
Thank you for sisters,
and thank you for friends when
Brothers and sisters die. And
Thank you for feathers, and
Thank you for seashells, and
Thank you for babies that
Come from mommies' love.
Thank you, God.
For all these things.
Amen.

0 comments: