THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 26

World's Most

I've had to become the world's most cold hearted bitch
Evey morning I wake up to the sound of your weeping
Every morning I have to not hear
For if I hear, surely I would comfort and that can't be my job right now

I've had to become the world's least trusting wife
Even when I can not help but hear your cries
I am not afforded the luxury of belief
For if I believe, surely I would console but what if that's your plan

This isn't the woman I want to be
This is the woman I must be

How long did I play your mother
Your maid
Your fool 
Your... Oh don't make me say it...

Traded identity, traded years for empty husks of love in those old movies that you never would watch with me
Sacrificed myself on the altar of being what I never saw and thought should have been
You never even asked me to
You only ever smiled on the display
One note of the offeratory and your pleasure was clear

I did it to us and you allowed it
And then it was expected
Then I was expected
Regardless

So now I've had to become the world's most cold hearted bitch
She protects me from the fool inside that is begging to be allowed to dry your tears and make everything worse 

0 comments: