THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 17

Ahoy Mateys, Thar Be Bed Bugs 'n Hat Racks

I can't stop thinking about it. There was something so tender and incredible about it... Your eyes were closed and you were so serious. When you told me I couldn't have been more surprised, and yet because of who you are I wasn't at all surprised that you would want to do something like this. You're one of the good ones, I knew that about you already.

Like I told you, I kinda wish it wasn't such a great reason. I kinda wish it was something more easily disposed of because if that were the case, you know I'd be all about disposing of whatever was stopping you. But it is a great reason. Really great, and completely awesome. I can't wait to see how things turn out.

You're going to be great at whatever you decide to do, ya know. I'm just glad I get to be the friend who gets to see it all happen. I'm so proud of you!

I'll be praying, and I'll be here if you ever wanna talk about it or if ya need anything else.



On the off chance you change your mind... I'll be around. :)

0 comments: