THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 8

Crazy Bout A Mercury?!

Ok, so I stil don't really know how to process this but basically the last 24 hours have been insanely ridiculously crazy.

Spent the majority of the day with Lydia and Dad at two different car dealerships test driving this car and that car in a complete daze. The whole thing was totally awkward and just so ridiculous. I barely said a word the whole time because I just... couldn't process any of it. I mean... I haven't talked to Dad in forever. I can't remember ever really having a conversation with him except for at Mary Margaret & Chad's wedding where he thought I was Miriam. It was totally ok that I didn't say much because he was so talkative. Story after story after story. I don't remember any of it...

But long story short my father just bought me a very nice 2006 Mercury Mountaineer. And to make things even more ridiculous -- he bought Lydia a 2006 Ford Focus.

This is crazy. Great -- but crazy and confusing and just completely floors me.

0 comments: