THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 10

Without Friends No One Would Choose to Live, Though He Had All Other Goods

Sitting in church this Sunday morning I couldn't help but feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Though the car is great, and the insurance is even more ridiculously great, these aren't the blessings that I was struck with.

I looked to my right and I looked to my left and I realized... I love these people.
I was sitting with five of the coolest, kindest, most fun, most thoughtful, great godly guys in the world. Some of them I've known for a long time and the rest I've only known for a few months, but they're all very close to my heart. The past several months have been some of the craziest, hardest times of my life and through all of it these guys (and the guys/girls who didn't happen to be sitting with us this particular morning) have been the best friends I could ever ask for. They've prayed for me, picked me up when I was down, cheered me when things were dreary, helped me when I was in need, basically been my lifelines.

They've welcomed me into this community, this family of believers, and shown me what it means to be someones true friend.

I'm so thankful for you all and I love you dearly. :)

1 comments:

Brock said...

I discovered two years ago how amazing a good support system could be, and now those same people continue to enjoy the good times with me and offer me a supportive arm through the rough times. I can't help but thank God for these people I call friends.

It's good to read that you have those people in your life. It's people like them that teach us how to be a better friend ourselves. Great post!