THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 9

The Promised Update

He came and he went. I don't know why I ever expect anything else.

They (Mom and Lydia) gave him a copy of my cd. Without asking me...
I was planning on giving him one, just planned on taking the song that talks about him leaving out.

So after he left I ran a few of those errands. I had planned on having dinner with a friend, but got an enormous headache and came home to watch movies with Lydia and write.

I started writing a song on the piano. Which is strange because I can't exactly play the piano -- but I like the way it's sounding so far. Sounds sort of like a music box...

In other news, turns out I'm off tomorrow(or most of it anyways) as well. Doctor put Rev on bedrest for the next couple days and Saeed's gonna take some time off work to help out. Apparently he's noticed how stressed I've been recently and told her I needed some space. I mean he's right -- I do. I just don't feel right. I don't really look at helping her as a job. I get paid for it, but I'd probably still help as much as I could if I wasn't getting paid. She's just so great...

I seriously need to go take a bath. Not that I'm insanely dirty or anything, just need to chill out and relax. Which I am, btw, not very good at as someone recently told me. Someone I'm gonna miss... Someone I already miss.

I guess I should stop rambling on and on now. Hope all is well with you and yours -- have a good night.

0 comments: