THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 13

Carrying Your (Maybe Just My) Love With Me

I miss you. I've missed you since I was sitting on that curb trying to figure out how to handle what you'd just said to me. I miss you all the time, like someone pressed the on button and then broke the off button.

When I talked to her it made my heart sick because we had found something (something among the many) we had in common. We both fell for it. I can't speak for her, but I know I still wish I believed it, but more than that I still wish the option of believing it was on the table.

I'm so tired. I'm never able to get real rest these days. I could sleep for a week and I'd still feel like I'm pulling a tugboat behind me.

I loved the distraction of work. I miss it.

I keep holding out hope that one of these days I'll get a second chance (maybe it would qualify as a third chance), but it's very unlikely. However, I've been known to hang on to a lost cause or two in my day. Guess I'm just following my own pattern.

You know who you are. In fact half of Blogger knows who you are (or at least thinks they do). This is just me hoping you still read this and that maybe you still care.

I think my sister's finally having her kid so this is gettin cut short (shorter than intended, though probably not short on anyone else's terms).

I just really miss you.

0 comments: