THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 28

I'm Really Bad at Self Deprecation So Most of the Time I Fail at It

I sit down to write these days and all I see is an empty text field that taunts me. It says things like 'Where have you been? What happened to all those mini blogs you had rough drafts of in the recesses of your mind? Not so talkative now are you?' and worst of all 'Really? In one of the most interesting, beautiful moments of your life... you can't scramble a few paragraphs of reflection and thought, or even sheer documentation?'.

It's maddening really, so don't think I haven't considered creating animations of self destructing "Create Post" pages for kicks, giggles and satisfaction.

But I've decided that today I won't let my slightly psychotic paranoia and self bullying bother me so much that I click the red box with the white "x" at the top right hand corner of the window and go about my day feeling bad about myself. So prepare for the next few posts where you'll find more than a few thoughts on a few more than a few recent happenings and whimsies.

Wish me luck on the writer's block and happy potentially painfully uninspired reading.

1 comments:

Brock said...

I've hit those times too. nothing to worry or be ashamed about. When the right thought/motivation/revelation hits you, there won't be a little red box with a white X anywhere that will keep you from sharing :)