THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 6

Walk and Not Faint

Have you not known? Have you not heard?The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He does not faint or grow weary;
his understanding is unsearchable.
He gives power to the faint,
and to him who has no might he increases strength.
Even youths shall faint and be weary,
and young men shall fall exhausted;
but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings like eagles;
they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint.

Isaiah 40:28-31





I never get tired of knowing that God has, does and will continue to provide for his children.
I never get tired of knowing that I'm one of them.


Sometimes, though, I get tired of reminding myself that the heartaches, discomforts, pains, and hurt of this world will actually be over someday. I tire of reminding my homesick heart that this is not a forever home.

But I will keep reminding myself and I will treasure the joys that God has provided. I'll hold them all dear and count them every chance I get and always remember that every good gift comes from above. My husband, our unborn child, our families, our friends, this apartment, our jobs... every little thing is from Him. Every heartbeat, every breath, every moment.

And I will never tire of telling the world how kind and great my God is. I will never tire of loving my Jesus.

0 comments: