THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 8

Hold On Tight, Wait For For Tomorrow

I heard The Fray's new single "You Found Me" in the car this afternoon and got really excited. I loved their last album and can't wait to get my hands on this music, so as soon as I could I looked up the lyrics to hat I'd heard earlier in the day. I was saddened to see that what sounded so great in the car was such a heartsick and depressing song. The song talks about finding God on a street corner and asking Him where He was when everything was going on. The chorus begs the question "Why'd you have to wait?" and tells God that He was "just a little late".

I wonder what prompted this song and just what trials and pains would make a person believe that it was too late for God to show up. As if He truly was absent... Anyways -- I think the song sounds amazing, just made me think a bit.

In other news, I'm so ridiculously excited about next weekend!! I've been offered some (!!FREE!!)studio time with Knodding Off Records in Mount Olive, so Nathan and I (John too, I think :D)are headed that way Friday afternoon. We'll be recording the 4 songs on my MySpace (www.myspace.com/annahope17) for sure and if we have time we'll record 2 additional songs written by the owner of the studio with the possibility of a few more of mine-- just depends on how fast things roll.

So go check out the rough recordings on MySpace and keep an ear out for the new mix's in the next couple of weeks! :)

0 comments: