THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 21

Just Following

Hey Baby, I think that you really should know
You’ve got beautiful eyes
I’ve been waiting for that precious smile to show
All sweetness and light

I could hold you safe in my arms
Keep you from harm
And I could sit here talking to you
As long as you’ll allow me too

But you’re just following me
Just chasing a dream
Hoping that we could turn out to be
A new work of art
Your finally whole heart
But you know that we’re doomed from the start
If you’re just following me

Hey Baby, no one’s ever said that before
But I know it’s the truth
Been waiting for someone to open the door
And carry me through

I could say I’m really in love
Pretend it’s enough
And I could keep on making believe
For as long as you’ll allow me

But I’m just following you
Just chasing a dream
Hoping that we could turn out to be
A new work of art
My finally whole heart
Still I know that we’re doomed from the start
If I'm just following you

0 comments: