THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 4

Coming of Age

It's my birthday and I shouldn't be as ticked off as I am right now. As of this moment the only productive thing I can think of doing to flush that attitude from my system before I go to work is blog.

Some people have no concept of boundaries. They think and act as if there is nothing they can not say, nothing they can not ask, no lines they can not cross. They say whatever pops through their head without regard to the hearts they may hurt and the wounds they inflict.

I'm just about done with these people.
I really, really am.

I have plenty of hurt in my life already, and plenty hurt on it's way and I just don't need this. I don't have to put up with it.

They certainly wouldn't. And God forbid you say anything to them about it. How dare you cross their lines? How dare you say what you really think? That's their territory, their sacred ground.

Well I don't buy it. I don't have to play by their rules and I'm done dealing quietly with the hurts they've inflicted.

It's about time I stand up for myself.

0 comments: