THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 7

"I saw Davey Jones underneath the water..."

Sometimes I just feel like getting lost in a song with some beautiful melody and forgetting how much it hurts. That's when I need someone like Gordie Sampson to sing "Davey Jones" so I can dissolve into the "Sha la la la la"s and sink into the piano solo.

Today, "Davey Jones" is on repeat.

I wonder if any of them know how hurtful they've been. It's not a small thing to ignore someones existence as if they'll disappear from your life if you hope hard enough. It's a wound that just gets deeper and deeper with every hateful glare and missed opportunity.

I don't understand how she was brought in with open arms and I've been treated like a leper. Am I really that horrible to live with? Is it that painful to see me with him? What did I do that was so terrible?

Last night I was angry and hurt and sad because of it. This morning I'm mostly just angry. I don't know how they can claim to be the people they are and turn around and treat someone who's supposed to be their sister in Christ this way. Forget that -- I don't know how they can treat anyone that way.

I'm done just dealing. I'm not going anywhere and it's about time they grow up and accept it.

0 comments: