THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 28

Cry Out To Me

Lord I already knew you were sovereign
And I already knew you were King
Did you think maybe I had forgotten
To be ready to give everything
All my plans and my hopes for the future
And the way that I thought things should go
As I stumble around in this stupor
Seem like dreams that I'll have to forgo

Did I hear you call my name
"Love, why do you think that I have changed?"

"Cry out to me
Be still and believe
That I am a God who still
Does amazing things"

You are pouring me out like I'm water
And my bones they are all out of joint
Still I know that you call me a daughter
And in pain there is always a point
When my fears and my doubts flock around me
It is you who is cheering my soul
Though the drumming of chaos is pounding
It is you who remains in control

And I hear you call my my name
"Love, I am age to age the same"

"Cry out to me
Be Still and believe
That I am a God who still
Does amazing things"

0 comments: